Effective Date: 25th August 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information, Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the "Data Protection Rules") shall collectively be referred to as "Information" in this Policy.
n the course of providing the Services and best experience to you, Coolboots may collect the following information ("Personal Information"):
1. Personal Information
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Name, Email Id, Phone No and Company Name.
Non-PII which doesn’t reveal the identity of the visitor on our site. This includes IP Addresses
2. Device Information
When you use Coolboots, we may automatically collect some information about your hardware device. This information may include but is not limited to device ID or unique identifier; device manufacturer and type; device and hardware settings; SIM card usage; applications installed on your device; advertiser ID; operating system; operator; IMEI and usage statistics
We also may collect information about your activity on Coolboots, such as information about your usage, as well as information about how you interact/use with the services (collectively, "User Data"). We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about you.
If you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive and store certain types of information known as cookies when you access the Website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.The information we collect on our website will only be used by us to provide the requested information to the user or to update the user about our products and services.
3. We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
4. Analyse Statistical Data from Services
We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services/website. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users in the form of anonymised logs, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
5. Prevention of Fraudulent Activities
We may use the collected information to comply with applicable laws and to enforce our agreements and protect and defend the rights or safety of Coolboots and its Users and ensure technical service functionality and data accuracy, perform trouble-shooting and prevent or detect fraud, security breaches or illegal activities.
6. Personalized Communication
7. Legal Reasons:
All information (and copies thereof) collected by Coolboots, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by Coolboots, may be retained by Coolboots for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or resolution of any disputes.
Please note that neither Coolboots, nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by Coolboots shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any User.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. Please make sure that you maintain the secrecy of your information. For the safety and security of your information, we have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF USER INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
2. The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the Users identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. Coolboots assumes no responsibility or liability for the improper use of any information by the User, whether online or off-line.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
Coolboots shall not ordinarily share the sensitive Personal Information of a User without their prior consent. You agree that Coolboots may share sensitive Personal Information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
SHARING YOUR CONTENT
1. We may share Personal Information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Coolboots is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Our Affiliates may only use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
2. We also may share your Personal Information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will only be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services. All the Service Providers and third parties engaged by Coolboots shall be bound by adequate confidentiality terms to protect the Confidential Information and the Personal Information of the User so that such information is not used in any manner it is not intended to be used.
3. While sharing any information with any third party, we will remove parts of data that can identify you and share only anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that anonymized aggregated information which cannot be traced back to you.
4. Please note that only Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website, or post to any social media account owned and operated by Coolboots becomes available to the public. No other information provided by you is shared with the public. Once you have shared such information or made it public, the same may be re-shared by others, re-posted by Coolboots, or used by Coolboots for the purposes of analysis, research or studies.
1. Any information shared by you during personal consultation (Confidential Information) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause 1 and 2 above.
2. Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by Coolboots, its employees, its agents or any third party contractors, including the volunteers; either orally or in writing; except only If Coolboots is required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by law.